- Are you fighting off panic attacks and anxiety?
- Exhausted from being worried and nervous all of the time?
- Do you want to find out the reasons for your anxiety?
- Do you want to learn powerful ways to stop feeling so stressed and anxious
Anxiety and stress can be paralyzing and overtime are damaging to your mind and body. It manifest with symptoms like:
- Breathing Difficulty
- Rapid Heart rate
- Chest Pain and chronic tightness.
- Overwhelming Fear
- Obsessive Worries
- The Feeling of Impending Doom
What is Therapy for Anxiety Like?
In general, therapy works to eliminate symptoms of anxiety by helping you to identify thoughts, beliefs, and situations that evoke an anxious or stress inducing response and helps you to create a solid plan to eliminate its impact on your life. You can learn coping skills such as guided relaxation techniques, breathing techniques and the use of cue words that can be used anywhere to calm your body. Therapy can also aid in strengthen your self-image and increase your resilience to life stressors.
More about my approach to therapy
In therapy, the first step is always to simply slow down and with compassion and acceptance work to guide your attention inward. Through the arts of mindfulness and active listening we being to create enough space to look at ourselves and our circumstances in a more accepting way.
From that space, we identifying the stuck points or blocks to your sense of peace and well-being. We will discover what’s important to you and create a goal and plan around whatever that may be. I will always seek first to understand as fully as possible your view of any situation. Then we’ll work to identify behaviors and old beliefs that are either unhelpful or that were maybe helpful once but no longer serve you. Finally we will move forward by allowing fresh new insights to emerge
Therapy can be both rewarding and challenging. However, the great benefit of working one on one is that the work and techniques are tailored to your needs, personality, and unique lifestyle. So whether you are willing to experiment or hesitant to try anything, we work on the solutions that are the best fix for you. The only thing you really need is determination, the determination and willingness to make your life better. Live a better, more fulfilled life.
If you want to take control of your life and resolve your anxiety then therapy can be your strongest ally. You will learn concrete methods to help you manage your anxiety and panics. Break the chain of negative thought patterns and find peace and calm.
There are no limits to what you can achieve once you learn how to control and eliminate your fear, worry and panic.
- Learn the power mental intent which will help you change your negative and anxious mindset.
- Learn about the power of abdominal breathing and progressive muscle relaxation. With practice you will reduce or eliminate your fears, anxieties and phobias.
- Eliminate everything that is holding you back from getting what you want and living your best life.
- Start living the life you want today.
Imagine a Life Free From Anxiety and Panic….
- Laughing freely with your loved ones
- Better sleep through the night.
- Feeling encouraged to reach your goals with a sense of joy.
- Leaving your home, travelling or going on holidays without fear
- Trusting your body
- Socializing with more ease.
- Feeling free to drive, fly or do what you like without irrational concern
- Being free from circular or repetitive thoughts
- Having a clear mind and strong sense of purpose
- Learning how to stop your anxiety in its tracks
- Awakening in the morning without being troubled by negative thought-saking
- Advantage of new opportunities and experience new things
- Becoming a source of encouragement for others who experience anxiety.